Monday, October 2, 2006

Big Mistake


So Steve-o stayed home from work today because he thinks he might have pinkeye, and that he took a photo in case anyone asked about it... (you know how offices often ask for photographic proof of illness...) to which I replied "well c'mon... make with the photo!"

Stephen made the mistake of sending me said photo...
...
...with which I will inexorably photoshop and come up with backstories for.

Starting with a little mod I like to call "Laserbeam Eye"...

"I have lived among these mere mortals long enough," said the cybertronic unit Steve-0119 to himself. He often spoke aloud, just to hear his own synthetic polyvocal cords, which he believed were beautiful. "With my newly added l4z0rb34m eye, I will have no trouble defeating the quasi-futuristic city just behind me!" He powered on his facial circuits and set his expression to "semi-evil glare." He brought his finger to his face, questioning now whether his decision to place the laser's trigger directly beneath his eye was one that was as wise as he had originally thought. Nevertheless, he had to give it a proper test. "BZZAAP!" he shouted loudly, thinking how great it would be if his new death laser actually made that sound when it fired.

1 comment: