Friday, December 22, 2006

Idle chatter.

Sometimes when no one else is around on IRC, I continue writing anyway, in hopes that someone will come along, read what I wrote, and see how witty I am.

However, that seemingly never happens.
So I thought I'd re-post here, with the same hopes.
Blogger.com, don't dash my dreams the way that IRC did... I'm counting on you.


<irc self-convo>


Rockstar: oh, Dunkin Donuts.
Rockstar: why did you put so much cream cheese on my bagel.
Rockstar: it's not that it's terrible, but it's not like my favorite thing ever that i want so much of and i just can't get enough.
Rockstar:
it clogs my arteries, DD.
Rockstar:
and that's not very nice.
Rockstar:
also, why was your credit card machine broken.
Rockstar:
it's a good thing that I had used my credit card at all those other places when I could have used cash... because you might not have received my business otherwise.
Rockstar:
a $10 bill only goes so far, DD.
Rockstar:
in closing, stop tempting me with the three locations that I pass on my way to work.
Rockstar:
love, matt.

</irc>

No comments:

Post a Comment