Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Neon + on + on + on

So my company goes to trade shows with big themes for their booth, and the next show they're having a "Vegas Wedding" theme. Don't ask me how a Vegas wedding and sterilization products fit together, because I don't know either... I just make the artwork.

So anyway, I thought it'd be cool to try to mimic the signs of Vegas wedding chapels, with their neon and multitudes of lightbulbs. I'm pretty proud of the neon effects, especially on the "world famous" words. Do broken lightbulbs and the dimmed-out "d" in "wedding" add a bit of cheesy realism? I like to think so.


Needless to say, this will end up being changed in some way, shape or form by the marketing peeps... but I like this version, so I'm posting it before I have to change it.

UPDATE: Needless to say, they wanted changes. They asked for the word "medical" to be in lower case, so I adjusted the sizing and redid all the lightbulbs.


No comments:

Post a Comment