Saturday, January 8, 2011

Woo for the Zoo!

Today we went to the Seneca Park Zoo, probably the first time I've been there in the winter, which is kind of surprising, considering that I've been in love with the zoo ever since I was little. My grandpa would always take me and I'd make him stand with me in front of the tigers for great stretches of time.

One of my new favorites are the rhinos. I made Deanna stand with me in front of them for great stretches of time. They're neat!






We also learned that around 1:00pm is a really good time to see the animals, as they're all being fed.

And loved.  


happy sea lion is happy

Yay, I still love the tigers.

Whut whut

Aaaaand we went back to the Rhinos. Cause they're awesome.

Also, I want to nap like a lazy snow leopard. Aww, so cute, you're named after an operating system.

No comments:

Post a Comment