Friday, September 30, 2011

Wooo, Fall! And orchards! And stuff!

I mean, Deanna wasn't the only one who went to the countryside and took photos. And spent most of the day driving around looking at Fall stuff. Fall stuff like trees. And leaves and grass and stuff. And farm markets. And Schutts, where whoever organizes their herbs and spices has a sense of humor.

And orchards. I also took pictures of orchards, Deanna! So there! That shadow is me!

And after my little Holga ran out of film, I had to switch to shooting with my phone... but this photo is one of the many reasons I love my iPhone.

  And no, I'm not the only one who stares up, bewildered at apples.

 And yeah, we were kind of on someone else's property, but it seemed innocent and friendly enough. 




Then we stopped by the Bear Creek boat launch to see my Dad's plaque at the military memorial there. It's great to see a local memorial, honoring the military persons from their own town.


1 comment:

  1. Bioshock Pumpkin Carving

    Welcome to The ComiKrowd here is a little teaser of what has happened and whats too come. If u enjoyed what ya see come check out the rest. I hope you enjoy and I hope to see you in the comments below!

    to get more - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE9kv80j2eNy08K5xtK7a6A

    ReplyDelete