Thursday, May 3, 2012

Random Photos 2 - Missourikansahoma

iPhoning on the train. 

Just outside Chicago 

Whatchu talkin bout

Lamp post near the river

El train

Near Millennium Park

Me, Lindsay and Deanna, reflected in the bean

I love the way the world warps at the far right of this photo. 


Lindsay, eating a delicious hot dog in the park. And sorry, Russ-who-talked-too-much-on-the-train, we did most of the items on your bucket list in less than an hour. Also, add better items to your bucket list.

Thanks, iPhone camera! Neat.

In the observation car

Mmmm, wind farm. Just outside Galva, Illinois.

Painted ads on the old Route 66.

Jaime, Jarrett and Jack were ever so patient while their out-of-town guests took photos of random things.



My butter lamb for Easter 2012 with the Varble/Boyes families. At least I can say I brought one Polish tradition with me!



No comments:

Post a Comment